The Company, as per the License #115/10 issued by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, performs its activity in order to provide its clients with the following investment and ancillary services:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients
- Portfolio management
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services (solely in respect to the transferable securities)
- In addition, the Company is granted the right to perform investment services and activities as well as ancillary services of the type included under points 1 and 2 above related to the underlying of the derivatives included under points 5, 6, 7 of the the Financial Instruments List where these are connected to the provision of investment or ancillary services.